pondělí 16. března 2009

Peacock Night



I.Lost in Forest

Smell of a fire,
a blow of a peacock feather in my dream.
The conjurers danced in within the rain.
Invoking the gODS and threading the fibers.

Deep in the woods,
still not DECIDED..
Hiding in a little cache,
watching them, thinking
In SILENCE..

Veil of mist, a voice of calling
Lithe boy dancing with his beauty,
gypsy woman talking to an old tree,
covering her hands with rotten leaves...
Could I be one of them?



II.A journey to forest God

A young lad played his flute.
Dark skin with gaunt fingers.

I closed my eyes...

Closer to the forest god …


A glimpse of his abbys,
a beautifull remotion.
A moment of nakedness
for both of us.
Did you want me to come?

I dared to touch.
He wrapped me in the blanket of hoariness...
A kiss, sky above my head
Someone´s hands catching me
when I was falling…

III.Forbiden love

Smell of a fire,
a blow of a peacock feather in my dream.
The young lad played the flute

In his arms,
I thought
I wanted to run.

Black eyes...
He knew...
His lips were moving
and this is what he said....
Did you dream about flying over the mountains
I saw you eagle

The conjurers left
and darkness prevailed the forest.
Empty paths gaped under the light of the moon..


No more need to have my name,
forgot about my home.
Deep in the woods
I found my place
Talking to the rain
wondering in the world of spirits
with my sweet flute swain...



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat